What are our goals?
The main objective of NETLIPSE is to have a positive influence
on Europe's economy and wealth and sustainability by improving the
successful development, delivery and operation of Large
Infrastructure Projects (LIPs), e.g. TEN-T projects.
NETLIPSE 2008-2010 goals are to:
- strengthen mutual confidence in the projects for which the
Commission receives applications for support;
- provide more robust processes to achieve successful completion
on time, to budget and to end objectives;
- ensure allocation of scarce financial resources to those
schemes giving the best long term outputs and likely to
- equip both Project Sponsors, Funders and Project Delivery
- improve the project management organisations responsible for