Join the Network
If you are responsible for the delivery and/or execution of a large infrastructure project in Europe NETLIPSE invites you to join the network as partner or member.
As partner you would provide the NETLIPSE programme with a sustainable financial contribution to cover the costs of keeping the network running and enjoy all the member benefits. In addition, as partner you would be eligible to join the Executive Board, deciding on the course and actions of the network.
As member of the network you may enjoy the following benefits:
- Access to the NETLIPSE knowledge network.
- Access to new relevant publications.
- Invitations to Network Meetings and other interesting events.
- Access to the LinkedIn discussions;
- Participation in or leading relevant scientific research initiatives;
- If eligible, invitation to participate in Project Leaders Seminars;
In addition, a partner:
- May be selected to become an IPAT assessor.
- May be able to participate in the development of the IPAT.
- May be selected to take part in research and development of NETLIPSE tools and training.
NETLIPSE is the NETwork for the dissemination of knowledge on the management and organisation of Large Infrastructure ProjectS in Europe. In that way, only all public and academic professionals with a proven track record in the delivery or study of Large Infrastructure Projects can become a NETLIPSE member.
[Click here to subscribe to the NETLIPSE network]