Bring in your Experience!
Tuesday 22 March 2011
One of the actions of the Special Interest Group
Procurement and Contracting is to collect and spread experiences of
the choices made in procurement and contracting of large
infrastructure projects all around the EU. We are
especially interested in alliances, partnering contracts and
contracts in the form of DBFM. Therefore we have created a
very simple form with 5 questions on it. The questions
- Content: give a summary of the case and it's
- What choice (in the way of procurement and contracting)
is made and why that choice?
- What is the result of the project? Is the result
- What has been learnt from the process?
- What were success factors?
The SIG hereby asks YOU to contribute to the spreading of
information in this field. So don't hesitate and write down YOUR
experiences. Please use one form for each case that you can bring
in. The questionnaire can be found here.
Help the SIG and all your NETLIPSE colleagues and send in your
experiences before the 9th of April to the e-mail address mentioned
in the form.