- This event has passed.
Network Meeting Zurich
20 October 2008 – 21 October 2008
The fifth NETLIPSE network meeting took place in Zürich on October 20th – 21st 2008.
The Swiss Federal Institute of Technology hosted this meeting. The main focus of the network meeting was to discuss several NETLIPSE research results.
At the Zürich Network Meeting, several interinsting debates were organised. In addition, the Zürich Main Station Construction Site was visited, where work is well underway in enlarging the station for increased passenger and traffic capacity. The work has not been without challenges, as the station is located in the historic city centre (limited space) and was mapped as a sensitive area: a living space for different endangered insects and reptiles. Swiss law prohibits the destructino of biotopes without replacement and as a result, the rooftop of the station was developed as alternative living space for these animals.
- eib gercama
- netlipse 2008 10 20
- challenges of the new amsterdam metro line dijk
- welcome and introduction hertogh and bouter
- procuring and delivering projects hutchinson
- netlipse 2008 10 21
- gotthard base tunnel sperlich
- opening introduction eth schalcher
- ideas braddock
- nwm programme zurich
- culture of projectmanagement veenswijk
- figueras perpignan hsl conde